We offer a range of carbon offsetting programs specifically designed for the aviation and travel industries. This gives you the opportunity to offset the carbon emissions of your private flights and travel in the best possible way.
Every time you book a flight via the Swixjet mobile app or website, we automatically offset 50% of your total emissions (private flight, accommodation, yacht, lifestyle, etc.) with certified carbon credits. Optionally, you can offset the remaining half of your carbon emissions.
All contributions received will go towards climate action projects around the world, particularly in places where carbon offsetting and sustainability are a real necessity. The list of current and future projects will be published on our website in the relevant section.
A carbon credit is a certificate equivalent to avoiding or removing one tonne of CO2 emissions from the atmosphere. With a relatively modest investment, you can have a significant impact on our planet. By offsetting the fuel consumed by your flight and the emissions generated by your travel, you are helping to reduce global emissions and contribute as well to sustainable social development worldwide.
Private aviation, luxury travel and the exclusive services offered by Swixjet are great privileges, but they also come with responsibilities. Purchasing certified carbon credits allows you to take responsibility for your impact, but also to make a positive contribution to the communities and environment of some of the destinations you visit.
The carbon offset program designed specifically for aviation and travel industry
1. Compensation, sustainability and social responsibility programmes designed by aviation professionals for travel and aviation professionals.
2. Automatic offsetting of 50% of your flights, trips, holiday home rentals and other services provided by Swixjet.
3. A wide range of options to complement and further support the offset and sustainability programmes.
4. Total transparency regarding the nature and purpose of the projects supported.
5. Internal and external control of projects and compensation programmes.
6. The SWIXGREEN label, designed specifically for aviation and travel industries.